At DEAR ALEX, we respect and value the privacy of our customers so we understand how important it is to keep your information secure and protected. This Notice applies to individuals who interact with XXX services as consumers (“you”). This notice explains how your Personal Data are collected, used, and disclosed by DEAR ALEX (“DEAR ALEX”, “We”, Us”) with the intention to increase your site experience.
1. We may use your personal data for purposes of contacting and sending to you marketing and promotional information or materials about our products, services, samples, any promotions, events or contests organised by us. We will only use your personal data for the intended purpose, and we will not share or sell this personal data with any other organisations without your consent. Please indicate your option on the form if you agree to the use of your personal data for this purpose.
2. “Personal Data” shall mean your name, age, gender, birth date, address, email, mobile number and any other personal information collected, compiled, processed and maintained by DEAR ALEX from time to time.
3. DEAR ALEX will receive and collect your Personal Data when:
- You register an account on the website;
- You use any of our related services, such as subscribing to our newsletter, product notifications;
- You browse our products and services or otherwise interact with our website;
- You accept our cookies on your device;
- You interact with our customer experience team or other representatives, for example, via our webform, emails, telephone calls, letters, or face-to-face meetings;
- You interact with us on our Social Media, such as liking our posts, commenting on our posts, private messaging us on our Social Media;
- You participate in our promotions, giveaway, initiatives or any request for additional personal data such as customer surveys;
- We receive references from business partners and third parties, for example, where they referred you to us to enjoy the benefits of a joint promotion or collaboration or to redeem a voucher you purchased through them;
- Your authorised representative submits your Personal Data to us for any purpose reasonably authorised by you, for example if such representative is purchasing our product or service to be delivered to you or as a gift;
- Our third-party analytics and other service providers provide your Personal data to us, which was collected and processed by them and disclosed to us pursuant to their separate privacy policies; or
- When you voluntarily submit your Personal Data to us for any reason.
4. You have the right to access, review and request a physical or electronic copy of information held about you. You also have the right to request information on the source of your Personal Data by sending us an e-mail email@example.com attaching a copy of your ID or equivalent details (where requested by Us and permitted by law). Failure to provide evidence whereby the request is submitted by other person other than you that the request is legitimately made on your behalf will be rejected. Please note that any identification information provided to Us will only be processed in accordance with, and to the extent permitted by applicable laws.